SproutMS
Please sign up or log in to access the forum and write a introduction if you haven't

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SproutMS
Please sign up or log in to access the forum and write a introduction if you haven't
SproutMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*'s GFX Application Form

Go down

*'s GFX Application Form Empty *'s GFX Application Form

Post  Bud Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:57 am

Name:
Salina

IGN:

Country/Timezone:
United States / Eastern Time Zone

How would we be able to contact you ?
...PM me for it...

How long have you been playing the server ?
Sprout Ms: one day (June 24,2012). i am not counting the days where i went on for a few seconds and logged off cause nobody was on. forever niqqass -SoB0-
Ex-Sprout Ms: a few days after Colin FINALLY created my character. (bitch was supposed to create my character first but he created Chrisy first asdfghjkl;' such a nicee brotherrr)

How often do you go on ?
i don't know. LOL.
When everyone is on the sever and i am turned on.
i see it through Colin's screen and i whack his head whenever i pass through. (Y)

Describe yourself in a few sentences:
My name is Salina and i am 15 years old. I was supposed to be the oldest in this sever but i got overpowered when older people joined. Stupid Ogre LOL.
LITTLE INSIGHT OF WHO I AM:
i am a sarcastic person who likes to joke around alot.
picky.
indecisive.
slow and dense at times. Crying or Very sad stick with me.
i hate serious and intense moments, but i will be serious if needed and during the right time.
can be emotional and expressive at times.
detailed and descriptive.
Likes reading romance novels.
Enjoys writing. I even try to meticulously write perfectly. asdfghjkl; i wonder how i am going to be able to take notes in the future. i suck. omg.
Loser and loner in the Youtube community & in the Maple Community for life. i have like, only this little clique of friends, which contains only like, 4 people. I AM SORRY IF I AM NOT POPULAR AND PRO. okay.
i can be a pain in the ass at times.
Also, i can be very hyped, crazy, fucked up, high, random, etc, at times depending on my mood. If i am high or super happy on that day, i med.
One of a kind - Salina.

I am majoring in the field of art. I am currently attending a performing arts school for the gifted and talented - i am in art talent. How i wish i was those active talented people aka vocal, dance, and drama but God is so unfair. I am still waiting to hear Chrisy and Clarisse's beautiful vocals. - and i got accepted into another prestigious performing arts school. Note how i am underlying, italics-ing, and bolding? heehooo i am bragging umed?1!1
Hola.
i hate competing here, especially when there are so many pro peopre trying out for GFX here.
NOBODY WANTS ME, especially for coding. i cry.

i know this is not a few sentences, but haha and too bad. you love me.

Experience? If so, in which servers ?
i've never been or had experience being a GFXer for severs because i obviously suck.
i know i cry for myself too.
But i think i have experience for GFXing because i've created backgrounds and icons on my Youtube account. I've created my own signatures for forums too. so.

What skills do you have that you think might benefit the server ?
My crazy girl imagination. Cool
I am just a very imaginative person who just imagine things beyond what I can do and before i can even do it. (Y)
I can help design and create backgrounds, banners, signatures, etc. I can lend a brain and a hand. amazing. i know. ohoho.
And while during these processes, i guess i can learn and gain more experience and potential in the field of art throughout life. (Y)

What program(s) do you use ?
Photoshop CS3.
Sony Vegas 11.0

Example(s) of your work:
Spoiler:
Bud
Bud
Soil
Soil

Back to top Go down