SproutMS
Please sign up or log in to access the forum and write a introduction if you haven't

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SproutMS
Please sign up or log in to access the forum and write a introduction if you haven't
SproutMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*'s Coder Application Form

2 posters

Go down

*'s Coder Application Form Empty *'s Coder Application Form

Post  Bud Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:54 pm

Name:
Salina

Contact (MSN/Skype/etc):
hola. only if i know you. 🐰

Brief description about yourself:
Hola! Me llamo Salina. Yo tengo quince anos. Me gusta exploring and discovering. i want to become a coder & i am proud to present myself as the first applicant for coding. Cool

Previous experiences:
i don't have any experiences in coding what so ever, but i can learn ! I never know if i might have a talent for coding. I've never even placed a finger upon coding, but i am willing to learn and discover. Colin can teach me - ohhh how fun is that Colin, i'll be your underling. Even though coding seems long and hard and the dfghjkhgfdsasdfr11111 digits and letters drive me crazy, i can actually make use of coding - such as helping Chrisssyy and being, finally, useful to her. But if coding turns out to be not really my thing; starts to irritate me and i start to despise it, i will drop out.

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the one's you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain.
My principal left this has our last quote from Mark Twain before we graduated, so she influenced us. okayokay.

Programming Languages:
English. duh. Shocked

P.S. i will watch you delete my hard work of writing this application. -SoB0-
Bud
Bud
Soil
Soil

Back to top Go down

*'s Coder Application Form Empty Re: *'s Coder Application Form

Post  Colin Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:05 pm

Salina, I feel like you are taking this application as a joke. I will not accept this application and the next time you apply for a certain position, the chances of you getting that position will decrease. Applying for a position isn't a joke. You must have at least some experiences. If not how can I teach you?

Application Denied.
Colin
Colin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:46 pm

Note ** Programming Language : Javascript , C+ , C++ , etc.
Colin
Colin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down