SproutMS
Please sign up or log in to access the forum and write a introduction if you haven't

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SproutMS
Please sign up or log in to access the forum and write a introduction if you haven't
SproutMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Symphonic's coder app

Go down

Symphonic's coder app Empty Symphonic's coder app

Post  Guest Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:18 pm

Name: Kevin Anderson

Contact (MSN/Skype/etc): I use skype, KevinSprites2(at)hotmail.com Also my skype name is : Sinofdoom23-kevin :0 (sinofdoom was my Assassin back in GMS before the pirate patch. Good times.

Brief description about yourself: well my name is kevin. I have Asperger's syndrome Asperger's Disorder is a milder variant of Autistic Disorder. Well it mostly effects my Social behavior and gives me the "ability" to excel at one or two things. Kinda the perfect syndrome for a coder huh? :P I speak 3 different Languages: Portuguese,Spanish, and English (English being my main language).

Previous experiences: Well as far as experiences with Ms private servers go, ive had afew servers myself. The most memorable of them would be MoonLightStory(v75) i was the host, the coder, and a player.

Programming Languages: Js(JavaScript),Mostly for Npc Scripting. I can do alittle bit of HTML.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down