SproutMS
Please sign up or log in to access the forum and write a introduction if you haven't

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SproutMS
Please sign up or log in to access the forum and write a introduction if you haven't
SproutMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love's GM Application

Go down

Love's GM Application Empty Love's GM Application

Post  Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:12 pm

Name : Stacy
Timezone : CDT
I only have Skype and that is, itzstacy1.
Brief Description about myself :
Well, I'm a perverted chink that PMSes alot, but i can be pretty serious when needed. I have artistic abilities but i cant do shit on a computer or anything. Cant animate, cant GFX, nothing. I might be the useless GM in the whole world, but i can still help whatsoever. Rumors has it that i asskissed an owner on DChaos to become a GM, but i ain't going to do that here; that's for sure ;3 I want to become a GM the legit way.
How would you improve the community by being a GM :
Since I'm making the rules for this lovely server....I'm going to make sure that EVERYONE follows the rules or they'll wither and end up getting punished. Either a minor one or a permanent ban. No mercy. I'll help players when needed, but not like training and stuff because that wouldn't be fair. When the players are bored, I'll host an event so they don't start to have a bad attitude towards the staff and the Server. If server is lagging and needs to be restarted, I'm not going to be a FM whore and just sit there. I would tell Chrisy or Colin to restart the server immediately.
3 Referrals :
Vickii, Mommy, & Chrisy. PPG Forever. They saw my Rules, Liked it. Loved it. And even Laughed at it. Claire & Chrisy knew me for a while, so they know how i roll. I can be chill but if you fuck with me, Your dead.
Previous Experiences :
I am still a GM over at DChaos MS, and still am. Didn't do as much there besides Hosting Events, Looking out for Hackers, Scammers, Wz.Editters, and Reporting those who are breaking rules (Only reported one person). I didn't really deserve a GM Position on DChaos. I didnt become one the legit way, yet Alpha was still nice enough to let me stay as one ( So ThankYou. Alpha, Your amazing~ ).
Weekly Active Time :
I'm on everyday, anytime. Just really depends how much players are on currently. If its very little, I'll just sign off and wait a little. Then later on, I'll sign back on.
Languages able to speak :
English ( Obviously ), Viet & a little of Spanish. Perra~!! >;3
How long have you been playing the server? :
Unfortunately, 2days.
Hopefully i get the job, Thanks for spending your time reading this. I had fun writing this out! And again Thanks & Have a lovely day ;3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down