SproutMS
Please sign up or log in to access the forum and write a introduction if you haven't

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SproutMS
Please sign up or log in to access the forum and write a introduction if you haven't
SproutMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playa's Coding Application

2 posters

Go down

Playa's Coding Application Empty Playa's Coding Application

Post  Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:34 pm

Name:
Julie.

Contact (MSN/Skype/etc)

Brief description about yourself:
I work hard when needed and respect my bosses and co-workers. When I have a job to do I try my hardest to accomplish it firstly. I'm a friendly person and out going once you get to know me. I'm very responsible when it comes down to an important task or position and give my biggest efforts to accomplishing, finishing, or learning everything I can about my task.

Previous experiences:
I used to run my own server and was briefly taught a few coding abilities though I think I should relearn those since I haven't used the abilities in a while.

Programming Languages:
I learned a little Javascript coding before, but as I said I need to learn more and get better.

Extra:
I'm not a very great coder, but I am briefly experienced and can work hard to learn more.

Thank you for taking the time to read this application and I respect whatever decision made. I notice I am not completely experienced and therefore I respect a deny if needed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Playa's Coding Application Empty Re: Playa's Coding Application

Post  Vickii Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:13 pm

Thanks for applying, though, if it is as you say, and you need to touch up on your coding, you should do that BEFORE applying for GM, just in case. Smile
Vickii
Vickii
Soil
Soil

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:00 pm

Well, I have joined your server before however, I think you need to get a little more experience before creating an app. Also, I would have liked if you had shown some examples of coding.

Sorry... Better luck next time!

Application Denied.

-Colin~
Colin
Colin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down